Escape the cold weather and warm yourself up with this soup recipe using our Just Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil!
- 225g dried split yellow peas
- ½ vegetable stock cube
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Just Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp hot chilli powder
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Place the peas, stock cube, onion and 1 litre of water in a large pan and bring to the boil. Cover and gently simmer for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the oil with the spices and herbs for the Moroccan drizzle.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender until smooth.
- Serve with a drizzle of the Moroccan oil.