Are you getting ready for those Christmas parties? Or just looking for something to nibble on around the fire on Christmas Eve?
These Puff Pastry Pizza Bites make the perfect party food!
For the pizza base…
- 2 packs of ready to roll all butter puff pastry
- flour for dusting
For the tomato and basil topping…
- 1 free range egg, beaten
- 9 cherry tomatoes, quarter
- Just Basil Oil
- 1 pack of mini mozzarella balls, quartered
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper
For the garlic topping…
- Just Garlic Oil
- Crushed garlic
- Parley leaves
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Lightly flour a work surface and unroll the puff pastry flat. Using a ruler and a pizza wheel, cut into 72 small, equally sized squares. Transfer the squares to 4 baking trays and brush each square with a little of the beaten egg, especially at the edges
- Add basil oil, and mini mozzarella and tomato to one half
- Add Garlic Oil, crushed garlic and parsley leaves to the other half