Seeded Cheese Scones
A healthier alternative to traditional scones, these are easy to make and great to share!
Serves – 8
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cook Time – 13 minutes
225g Self-Raising Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
50g Mixed Seeds + 1 tbsp
75g Grated Cheddar Cheese
50ml Just Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
125ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7.
2. Place the flour, baking powder, 50g seeds and cheese in a bowl. Mix in the oil and milk to form a dough.
3. Divide into 8 and roll into balls.
4. Place 1 ball in the centre of a greased baking tray and then the others around it, pressing them in so they all touch.
5. Brush with milk and sprinkle over the remaining 1 tbsp seeds.
6. Bake for 10-13 minutes until golden.